Where?I have proved you wrong.
The word is "you're," not "your," and how would you know that I am wrong and dishonest in saying I didn't see it? I honestly haven't seen any place you proved me wrong. Please demonstrate it.Your wrong and dishonest in saying you didn't see it.
"Loosing"??? Surely you mean "losing," and yes I hate it, but that is irrelevant here. I haven't lost anything. So far, there are three unanswered issus by you. And there are charges you have made that you refuse to substantiate. Very telling.The fact is you just hate loosing.
I will repeat the issues at hand, in hopes that your honesty and integrity will compel you to deal with it.oh no just what are you going to do now?
1. You said no one has ever given page numbers and examples of Hunt's misrepresentations and distortions. Yet, I had done that, and had posted an article that had documented it very well.
2. You said that I was making false claims against Hunt's book. Yet I have documented everything I have said about it, showing clearly that they are not false.
3. You said I attributed a quote of Spurgeon to Vance. Yet I clearly did not. The quote of Spurgeon came from his autobiography. The issue of Vance dealt with a quote of Calvin.