Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
They're all wrong. It should be "worst" enemy, not "worse" enemy.
Item changed for the better, maybe?
Language Dude Test, Question One.
Which is right?
1. Their there own worst enemy they're.
2. They're their own worst enemy there.
3. There they're own worst enemy their.
"Cor-rect! :thumbsup:They're all wrong. It should be "worst" enemy, not "worse" enemy.
EdEdwards said:Item changed for the better, maybe?
Argh! I missed that!
"I now yield the mike to our next presenter!" (Language Cop)Ed Edwards said:SGD, come and help us, we kneed (sic) you!
Unfortunately, we're now 'fresh out' of Kewpie® Dolls, at this minute.NOW it's #2.
Is Amy an English teacher like my wife? My sermons sometimes get edited when I get home. Just think, I have a live-in language cop.
You seem to award yourself too much in credibility to carryout a service which requires a somewhat different aire about the way you are doing this.
I suppose the "shoe" which fits yourself is the one wherewith all knowledge will perish with your passing unless we all subscribe to your intelligence.
I'll ask my english teacher.
This is the funnest versions thread that I have seen so far. :laugh:
(Can anyone find the grammatical error in that sentence? I'll give you my kewpie dolls. :thumbsup![]()
More of a spelling error, isn't it?
This is the funnIest versions thread that I have seen so far.
"'Which' variant would you prefer that I should mention, for the first incidence?This is the funnest versions thread that I have seen so far. [Smilie deleted in order to print.]
(Can anyone find the grammatical error in that sentence? I'll give you my kewpie dolls. [Smilie deleted.])
"Amy.G is entirely correct in that there was no spelling error in her post."More of a spelling error, isn't it?
This is the funnIest versions thread that I have seen so far.