You can believe it Michelle, it does not make it true. Nobody but God knows who is in the Book of Life. You cannot pretend to know for sure. At best you can have a good feeling that you are, but certainty, I do not think so.Originally posted by corinne:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by michelle:
--------------------------------------------------
So you believe that your name is, 100% for sure, in the book of life (what only God is supposed to know, you happen to know too?)
-------------------------------------------------
Yes, I Know this for sure. Do you not? Where are the scriptures that indicate we cannot know? What do the scriptures tell us HOW one's name is put in this book?
love in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour,
michelle
Corinne </font>[/QUOTE]Corrine,
Please read this carefully:
1 John 5:10
10-He that believeth on the son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made Him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave His Son.
11- And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12-He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13-These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
I can tell you 100% for sure that my name is in the Book of Life. And it is ONLY there because God made His Son, Jesus Christ, to be a sacrifice for me. So I give Him ALL of the Glory.