1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #92

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

Hello folks!!!

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2. standingfirminChrist

My wife is now on. The cold boot is what it takes. I just emailed Sue and told her to cold boot

Thanx, padre!!

3. Rachel

Rachel New Member

Gina did that earlier and it didn't work.

4. standingfirminChrist

hmmm, my wife and I are on same server. We sit side by side on separate pc's. I was able to log on and post, she was not. So it can't be server related.

5. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

I could not get past the main page--I was logged in but could not access the board at all. Ron was sitting right here next to me--on the same server, same modem and same router. The problem was not the server, it was my cache. When I rebooted, my cache was emptied and I was able to log on and acces the board. PTL!!!

I have to confess--I was ready to backslide!!

6. standingfirminChrist

James 5:16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

7. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Good morning all!

Mama's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! [​IMG]

I DO still have a problem though. I have to get in here through my bookmarks.

I have several threads that notify me via email when someone posts on them. When I click on one of them to "view topic", I can get nowhere. I mean absolutely nothing happens. It's like I didn't even click on it. Any suggestions?

I'm gonna take a stroll around this new BB and see what is going on...
    §ue [​IMG]

8. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good morning folks! Glad you made it all back to the promised land... [​IMG]

Sue, actually there was a conspiracy to keep you off the board as much as possible, for we had a wild party in here. We rearranged the tables and the chairs and I have to confess, we did put our feet up on the furniture. :( I can't remember the name of the gent who started all this, except that he was wearing a bow tie. [​IMG]

Linda and Ron, I didn't know that you were a couple until I read your posts above. That is wonderful! I know only another couple who post like you. They are the Edwards, Ed and Betty (Thankful). By the way, I suspected Linda to be a pastor's wife, because of her Bible knowledge. The Lord bless you folks! [​IMG]

9. I Am Blessed 24

Good morning, Barnabas!

The place was a wreck this morning. Now really, I didn't realize we had a bunch of party animals here (with the exception of the bowtie guy). I figured he was the ringleader. [​IMG]

I KNEW it was a conspiracy to keep me out! I just KNEW it! :rolleyes:

I somehow messed my IE browser up, last night, while I was hyperventilating and trying desperately to get into the BB... :(

Now, I have to figure out what I did and undo it! :confused:

[​IMG]

10. standingfirminChrist

Barnabas,

Blessings, my Brother! Yes, Linda and I are a couple. Linda is such a blessing to me and the ministry that the Lord has given into my hands. I praise the Lord daily for her.

Sue,
    We were trying to keep the party under wraps, but I guess sooner or later while going through the room you would see Barnabas shoe prints on the middle of the table. We told him dancing wasn't allowed. But one good thing came of it while he was up there. We gave him a feather duster and a rag and had him clean the ceiling fan blades.

Coffee just came in 5 carafe's. Fresh doughnuts on the counter. Box on left is the cake doughnuts ya like, Sue.

Careful, coffee is hot!

Ron

11. I Am Blessed 24

Well, as long as Dr.B. wasn't hanging from the chandelier, I guess too much damage wasn't done.

And just where was my top security guard while all this was going on?

BH? Oh, you were scared and hiding in a bag of cotton balls? Harrumph!

Ron, thanks for the cake donuts! I need some after my harrowing night with no BB. Maybe they will get rid of the 'shakes'. [​IMG]

12. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Well I made in with relatively little problem. Just had to locate my signin name and password. Can't remember the last time I had to manually sign in.

I know it's early but I need (and deserve) candy! My sweet tooth is killing me. Must be from all the Valentine stuff Walmart had out yesterday. Hershey's has out a new strawberry and cream kiss that is made with white chocolate and tastes like one of these: http://www.icecreamusa.com/products/ind_product.asp?upc=41000-05315&brand=goodhumor&type=multi

What is left of the bag is sitting on the counter. :D

13. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Good morning. It's nice to see everyone again!
    I'm a bit bummed because I emailed myself the same article twice, when what I needed was two articles on NAFTA with opposing views. The other one is sitting at the school on the hard drive, and I can't get to it. It's not due until Tuesday, but it's a lot of work, I won't be able to get it Monday because I'll be out of town with Anna at the doctor, which means I'll have to get it Tuesday morning and see what I can do.
    I'm just really having a weird time getting into the swing of everything this quarter, and there's no reason for it that I can figure out!

It's about time to start getting ready for church. We're not doing Sunday School this morning, I just can't make myself go because...well, I shouldn't say that. LOL Let's just say that I'll be back into it in a few weeks. :eek:

Have a good morning. [​IMG]

14. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    standingfirminChrist and Linda64 are married?!?! :eek:

Well, who knew?? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cool! :cool:

Peace-
    Scarlett O.
    &lt;&gt;&lt;

15. standingfirminChrist

Scarlett,

Not too many people knew. We are a secretive couple. Please don't tell too many people. We don't want it getting out in the tabloids just yet. We're still newlyweds.

Ron

16. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, rats. There goes the neighborhood.

If SUE can get back in, it won't be long until ALL the hoi polloi and riff-raff show up here.

Guys with beards. No bow ties.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OL' DAYS??

17. I Am Blessed 24

18. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  19. standingfirminChrist

LOL, Dr. Bob!

I resemble that remark.

The reason I don't wear a bowtie and have a beard? Because I stopped clowning in the circus many years ago.

Actual truth. I did some clown work, and during that time, I had to have a shaved face; so no beard. And I wore a giant bowtie. lol

Now that I am no longer with the circus, I don't put on makeup, nor do I wear a bowtie.

The beard? Linda likes it, so it stays.

Can we still fellowship, Brother? Psalm 133:1

20. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Anyone bored tonight?

If so, the menagerie is officially full and anyone who would like a buddy to play with is welcome to come. Ya'll will have to share the cat if you can find her. She is less than thrilled with the addition of three dogs.( :eek: What'd ya mean, they have to stay inside?! :eek: :mad: ) Hairwolf says she'd rather share space with a squirrel than 3 nattymatty drooly dogs. Good thing this is only for 5 weeks.

StandingFirm, this is the COMMON GROUND coffee house. If you and Dr. B can't find common ground you'll have to take yourselves outside.(or I'm telling Sue :D ) Beards and bowties aside, I'd say that the two of ya'll being men is common ground enough. After all sometimes we even let the cathaters in here. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.