Yes, run away. Paul wrote, "Speak I, not the Lord." Was that true? Yes? No? Step up and answer.
I’ll answer, though I expect you will dismiss all I say into your “pot of soup”, rhetorical device (which you condemn preachers for using but allow for yourself).
In context, Paul has established his authority as an Apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God. (Chapter 1) In Chapter 2, he claims to speak the words of God Holy Spirit and He claims to have the mind of Christ.
He addressed specific questions the Corinthians had asked. By the time we get to chapter 6, he is giving practical advice concerning those issues.
Concerning married Christians, he repeats the commands that Christ gave.
Concerning the issue of a believer married to a non believer (a situation Jesus did not directly address) he uses the phrase “I, not the Lord” which you have quoted out of context in an attempt to make it mean Paul’s words were not authoritative.
Paul gives his advice and urges them to accept it, claiming he had God Holy Spirit indwelling.
Paul is, in fact, claiming his words have the same authority as God because he was appointed an Apostle of Christ by the will of God, he spoke the words of God Holy Spirit, and he had the mind of Christ.
Because of those truths, the writings of Paul have the the same authority of God as when God dictated to Moses the 10 commandments or spoke the world into existence.
That is the testimony of God Himself, recorded in the Bible by men He chose and preserved for Christians to accept as fully authoritative until Christ returns.
Now, I have answered you directly, let’s see how capable you are to answer directly.
You have claimed a distinction between “God-Spoken” and “God-Breathed” scripture, saying “authority is established” by God Speaking.
Do you believe, as I do, that the writings of the Apostle Paul have the same authority as God’s Holy Word as any passage that God dictated in an audible voice directly to a person who then wrote it down.
Yes? No? Step up and answer directly if you are able.
peace to you