Originally posted by Baptist in Richmond:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Enoch:
The left is full of too much hate to see past their own selfish agenda.
The Left is full of hate?
Perhaps you should listen to Rush Limbaugh, Neil Boortz, Michael Savage, or Sean Hannity on the radio.
Tune in Hannity & Colmes any night on the Fox News Channel. Pay special attention to each host, and I want you to tell us who becomes more animated, and who is more gracious to their guests. Perhaps you will be fortunate enough to catch Ann Coulter as a guest, or even Oliver North. </font>[/QUOTE]Does passion equal hate? I wouldn't call what you are referring to has hate, but more as being very passionate about the subjects at hand.
I spend a bit of time in the SF Bay Area... I can tell you a thing or two about hate. You've heard of "don't let them see you sweat", we'll this is "don't let them think you are to the right of them on anything." It's even worse when they find out you are a Christian. Those folks are seething with hatred, and it isn't "passion", it's elite snobbery.
I've also lived in the Ozarks and you don't get much more right than where I was and it was the most peaceful and tolerant environment I had ever been in.
Maybe where you are at, the left isn't the majority but here it is and they don't have to wear phony faces. They spew their hatred and rhetoric with no reservations. So it goes in California, the Left Coast.