1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured is the SDA Church then a cult?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Yeshua1, Feb 29, 2020.

1. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

David if someone told me God is evil I can laugh it off, tell them they are wrong and then proceed to show hundreds of reasons why he is Good.

You however would be stuck trying to explain away God's right to commit evil acts.

There is absolutely no difference between your theology and any other evil pagan theology.

Tell me if I got it wrong.......

"IF my God likes you then you are saved, but if he hates you then you are damned. "

^its the exact same Gospel of every other evil pagan god out there.

2. utilyan

Site Supporter

No. First anger happens when a person is IGNORANT and FRUSTRATED by not having a solution.

If you had a magic button that fixes everything providing perfect solution it would be impossible for you to get angry.

Secondly GOD CANNOT CHANGE. Those are anthropomorphism given to best explain it to little minds.

God is Love. God is immutable, Impassible.

3. David Kent

David Kent Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did not God say "I will have mercy upon those i will have mercy"? Did nor Jesus walk by the pool and save one man, whwn there was a vast multitude?

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    God is under NO obligation to save any of us, as we all deserve to go to hell!

5. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    God is Love, and also has perfect hatred, anger, etc, as Love is not the only attribute that He has!

6. utilyan

Site Supporter

Well you believe God follows his hatred and anger? Then he is a satan worshipper. He must kneel before his master-->anger and hatred.

God is Love. Nothing in scripture says God is hatred or God is anger.

God is Love. “God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him” (1 Jn 4:16)

God created you out of love, he let Jesus die for you out of love. Jesus laid down his life out of love.

It doesn't say those who abide in love abide in something like God.

John 15

12“This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. 13“Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.

Love calls the shots, Because Love is God. The moment any motive incurs the power to motivate God then obviously God is not God. The highest BOSS is God, there is nothing above God.

• Winner Winner x 1