• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pentagon Generals Revolt

Conan

Well-Known Member
I forgot about these claims (the ones about Graham).

This is a Christian forum. Members may disagree about politics but we (being Christians) should not repeat lies.

These were internet rumors put out for political readons, proven to be false. Graham never told Trump to kill Russians, Palestinians, or Israelis. Graham never (as far as anybody knows) was a cross dresser. There is no evidence he was gay. No evidence he ever hired transgender prostitutes. All were lies. You can even find AI photos.

Old false claims were given new life on the internet when he died.

As Christians we need to avoid such sins.
I heard him with my own ears saying kill Russians , kill Palestinians, kill Iranians. He did this to promote war and the killing of people.

You can easily YouTube his disgusting comments. Just saw one where he laughed when we hit Iran. He was a person that delighted to kill
 

Conan

Well-Known Member
I forgot about these claims (the ones about Graham).

This is a Christian forum. Members may disagree about politics but we (being Christians) should not repeat lies.

These were internet rumors put out for political readons, proven to be false. Graham never told Trump to kill Russians, Palestinians, or Israelis. Graham never (as far as anybody knows) was a cross dresser. There is no evidence he was gay. No evidence he ever hired transgender prostitutes. All were lies. You can even find AI photos.

Old false claims were given new life on the internet when he died.

As Christians we need to avoid such sins.
You can tell by a person's manners if he is gay.
 

Ben1445

Well-Known Member
Mainstream Newsmedias. FOX, CNN so on and so forth.
Thanks for naming media companies. That is not citing sources.

I could as easily say the opposite of you and say the mainstream media says so. But unless you’re linking the source where AND when it happened you are not citing. You are just inflating. Your arguments and opinions have no real backing. Beside that, everyone agrees with me. They all said so. It was on the news. ;)
 

Ben1445

Well-Known Member
I heard him with my own ears saying kill Russians , kill Palestinians, kill Iranians. He did this to promote war and the killing of people.

You can easily YouTube his disgusting comments. Just saw one where he laughed when we hit Iran. He was a person that delighted to kill
If it’s so easy to do, back up your own statements. Link your videos.
 

Ben1445

Well-Known Member
You can tell by a person's manners if he is gay.
And this obviously shows that what you say he said is what he actually said?
The point remains that you have people who you dislike politically and in order to make your point feel stronger, you are willing to attack dead people. This is weakness at its core. You can’t even focus on a solution. You have to seek out the dead to criticize even though you can’t do anything to affect the way they vote. (Or can you?? Did you register him to vote in CA?)

Graham is still your red herring because you have no good argument for the thread.
 

Ben1445

Well-Known Member
I thought this was about pentagon generals revolting. Your evidence is only retirement colonels revolting with their YouTube army of you.
 

canadyjd

Well-Known Member
You can tell by a person's manners if he is gay.
Well you must be an expert in all things gay, I cannot tell by looking. I tend not to look that hard at men, anyway, trying to figure if they’re gay or not.

I once heard a gay man say he could tell just by looking whether another was gay or not… with my own ears I heard him….

I wonder if one of those generals that are revolting were cross dressers…? Perhaps you could look at them and let us know.

Peace to you
 

Conan

Well-Known Member
Well you must be an expert in all things gay, I cannot tell by looking. I tend not to look that hard at men, anyway, trying to figure if they’re gay or not.

Nor do I. But some are obvious.


I once heard a gay man say he could tell just by looking whether another was gay or not… with my own ears I heard him….

YOU are trying to say straight people can't tell if a person is gay or not? Well, it is not important. Sorry if it bothers you. My apologies.
I wonder if one of those generals that are revolting were cross dressers…?
You could watch the video! Hint, it doesn't have anything to do with cross dressing. But you will learn some facts.
Perhaps you could look at them and let us know.

Peace to you
If they are wearing dresses, they are cross dressers.
 

JonC

Moderator
Moderator
I heard him with my own ears saying kill Russians , kill Palestinians, kill Iranians. He did this to promote war and the killing of people.

You can easily YouTube his disgusting comments. Just saw one where he laughed when we hit Iran. He was a person that delighted to kill
I know of the AI videos. I remember when they came out and were proven fake with the actual recordings the clips were takem from.

You have fallen for propaganda because it met the narrative you wanted to believe ("your truth" instead of the truth).

Thos is a real problem today. No longer can people believe their eyes. They have to go to the actual sources each sides use as resources to create the propaganda.

You were fooled.
You were used

What you saw is created propaganda (one part was a clip lifted from a conversation warning Russia of losses from the Ukraine, the actual context changed, with the rest being generated content from other clips).


Christians need to avoid these propaganda sites all together. There is no profit in them. They make unintentional liars of Christiams, like you, who place their trust in political agenda-drivem content creators.
 

JonC

Moderator
Moderator
Nor do I. But some are obvious.




YOU are trying to say straight people can't tell if a person is gay or not? Well, it is not important. Sorry if it bothers you. My apologies.

You could watch the video! Hint, it doesn't have anything to do with cross dressing. But you will learn some facts.

If they are wearing dresses, they are cross dressers.
Yes. We cannot tell if a person is gay by their mannerisms. Graham doesn't have mannerisms restricted to homisexuality.

I have seen the videos as well as the AI information linked to the videos.

You were fooled and are being used. You are a puppet.

You believed a lie because that narrative was appealing to you. But your falling for propaganda and believing a lie does not justify repeating the lies on this board.

You "trurh" has been debunked several times.

You will beliece it because it is what you want to be true (it feeds the narrative you were tricked into believing). You have become just another of the many "sheeple".
 
Top