Women have high paying jobs because they earned them not because they took the job away from a man.
Not all working women are wives and mothers.
Not all working wives and mothers are doing so for selfish reasons.
Many times husbands become disabled and cannot work. Their wives work to help support the family. I for one could not stay home when my first husband was ill and place all the burden on him.
At that point, I was not a submissive wife because I could see that I needed to go to work. At first my husband was against it, but later he realized that it was the thing to do. Fortunately, my children were in school at this time.
Did I go to work to have a house, car, food on the table? You bet I did. And when my husband died suddenly, I could take care of myself financially.
Now I have stayed home and I have worked and of course, I like staying home better.
No woman should be made to feel guilty because she is working outside the home. This is a decision that she and her husband must make together.
From my understanding of history, the Germans during World War II would not let their woman work outside the home. Because the margin of victory was so close, if their women had worked as American women had worked, then we might be speaking German today.
I don't think anyone would want to see what would happen to our country if all the Christian women stopped working outside the home.
When I retired from my job, it took two men and a woman to replace me
I admire women who step out on faith to do what God wants them to do. It may be to stay home or it may be to go to work outside the home. The important thing is to follow God's Will.