• Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The "scriptures" are said to be "Given by the Inspiration of God", and I, therefore, say "The Bible we hold in our is Inspired."

Alan Dale Gross

Well-Known Member
Denial is not a river in Egypt. I won't post anymore on here about you, but I just want to ask the other posters to keep track of how many times you post endless paragraphs, and all hours of the day and night that you post them. I think they'll see what I'm talking about. It's just abnormal behavior.
Maybe it wouldn't be so abnormal, if he had anything to say that's worth a Nickle in six months.
 

Logos1560

Well-Known Member
Site Supporter
Alan, is it interesting that you in effect suggest that the scriptural truths that I have presented are not "worth a nickle"?

I am surprised that you would seem to condemn scripturally-based observations and even scriptural truths.
You show that you do not judge righteous judgment.
 
Last edited:
Top