Why don't you look it up? I don't think you are trying to vet the info very hard... The fact is Solomon's pools aren't in Jerusalem, Hezekiah's pool is there though, and the Bethesda, Siloam and the Mamallia pool looks especially promising. I tried to find a place that it could of happened because you don't believe that 3,000 people couldn't have possibly been immersed that day. To me that is a weak argument, and now you say it doesn't matter to you how people did it. I'm not a Baptist myself but I would never accept anything other than an immersion baptism because I read that is how Jesus did it, and He felt it mattered, and your right baptism doesn't save, Jesus does. Lastly, Baptism represents being buried with Christ and being raised again to new life, Rom 6:4and it shows your obedience to God. God is a legalist Himself and wants us to do and believe what is right. You say "Baptism does not save" so is it necessary then, and if you agree that it is necessary if at all possible does that make you a legalist?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk