1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #63

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Nov 27, 2004.

1. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I keep 6 children right now, plus my Nick but on different days and hours. Some don't come on Monday. Some don't come on Friday. One comes only two short mornings a week while his mom takes one college course. One leaves right after the afterschool kids arrive. Some days I'll have all 7 but at different times! Their ages are 3 - almost 12. I take 5 to church on Wednesday night.
    The kids are here from 5:30 a.m. until almost 8:00 p.m.

2. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

I hope you have a van!

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

A Saturn VUE. I could fit 7 with one car seat and one booster seat IF I had to. LOL Thankfully, I'm a pretty small person! Jim is home early each afternoon so we have 3 cars then but only 2 drivers. (Company car) Anybody wanna buy a gold Saturn sedan?

4. Gib

Gib Active Member

I remember that car. Me and Jim took up the whole front seat and I poured over to the back seat.

5. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Nope, that was my VUE. It's green and you did not. [​IMG]

6. Gib

Gib Active Member

What did you and Jim pick me up in at the Hotel? It was green and looked like a little SUV.

7. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Evening all:

I have been up all day and am very tired. I still have a very rough, sporadic cough. I never know how long I will be able to sleep before it wakes me up, but I'm going to bed early and PRAY!

I had to take another day off from the corner (tomorrow). It is cold and raining and is supposed to be doing that all day tomorrow. I can't be out in that right now.

Going to call the dr tomorrow. Have a feeling he will want to check for pneumonia. I don't think I could feel much worse if I DID have it!

Pleasant dreams all!

§ue (to sleep, perchance to dream)

8. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Yep Gib, that was my VUE. I thought you meant the gold Saturn I was teasing about wanting to sell. LOL

Sue, glad you'll call the doctor. I'll pray for you too.

Diane

9. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Bless your heart Sue, you have had a hard week. I'll pray you get to feeling better soon.

10. TaterTot

TaterTot Guest

Howdy everybody! Hope you have all had a blessed day. It was quite a busy one here. Today was the recital for my music studio followed by a Christmas Keyboard concert. It went very well. there were a few little bumps, but that is to be expected. I was so proud of my students!! And this recital, my little girl sang for the first time. It was so sweet.
    Afterward, I ran home to change clothes and get back to church for Children's choir cantata practice, then church, then home. Fell asleep at 8, but woke up at 9, so here I sit. [​IMG]

Its 70 degrees here :( but we are happy.

11. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Sue---Called the doctor and the Doctor said

"Thats what you get for jumpin' on the bed!!!"

12. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Dr. Bob, Be sure to watch 'The 5 people you meet in heaven'. It just ended and is so sweet... I cried several times. The love between Eddie and his wife is just so precious! Thanks for telling us about it.

Hey Blackbird.... I think Sue's beyond jumping!

Diane

13. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Most people get their theology from books or media - NOT the Bible! But I warned you that I cried many time reading the book and the movie DID do it justice.

Wife and I watched it together . . and cried again.

14. Gib

Gib Active Member

I fell asleep around the time he and the other guy fell out of the tree.

Jordan and I watch the "Big Fish" this weekend. It was good in a weird way.

15. I Am Blessed 24

Good morning all:

Sue doesn't have the breath to jump on the bed and it's a good thing. The bed would break down with the first bounce! :rolleyes:

Slept fitfully, but did get more rest than I anticipated. I still have a small amount of prednisone left to take, but it sure doesn't seem to be working as good as it used to - this has been going on for nine days now - been on meds for seven... :(

I hate to go back to the doctor today, but the deductible is satisfied for 2004, so I guess I may as well take advantage of it! ;)

§ue [​IMG]

16. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

Top of the morning to you all!

Today I have a pre-construction meeting for my next job - even before my current job is completed.

Though we'll probably not do much work over the winter months - next summer promises to be equally as busy as this one was!

Dan

17. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Hello Dan,

Good to see you here. How are you and Jan?

Blessings

Sheila [​IMG]

18. I Am Blessed 24

Good morning Sheila and Dan!

Dan: We miss you! :(

You've been gone TOO long...

19. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Dan! I had a bad dream about you last night. I dreamed you'd stopped posting because you were mad at us! Where'd THAT come from? I was thinking about you because of the voting for MOY. [​IMG]

Sue, do call the doctor as soon as they open. Have they ever tested your lung capacity? Jim has less than 50% but he seldom sounds as sick as you did on the phone.

20. I Am Blessed 24

It doesn't do much good to call before 8:30 Diane. I hope I can get in, seems like everyone is sick right now. I should at least be able to see the nurse practioner to get an x-ray and a shot...

Yes, I had a lung capacity test when I had Bronchitis last year. That's when I started taking Advair in conjunction with Albuterol, but I wasn't nearly as sick as I am this year - nor did it last as long.

I really think I've picked up something else along with the Bronchitis as not only am I still coughing, but now my head is filled-up too...

I think Brent is coming down with a cold too. :(

I can't remember what my breathing capacity was, but I don't imagine it was very good as they took it when I was having a lot of trouble breathing.

I have my right hand all bandaged up now too - can't do dishes! I was filling the baskets up with the large Sunday papers yesterday morning and was pushing one of them off the table. It caught the top of my hand and put two gashes and three bruises on it. Probably should have had a couple stitches in the largest one, but was too sick to go to the doctor!!!

This has NOT been my week!!!

Will keep you posted,
    §ue