1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #63

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Nov 27, 2004.

1. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

It'd be a waste to call before they open. You'd probably be the last message they'd hear. Wow, girl, you've had more than your share! Time for you to feel better! Is there any flu activity in your area?

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I don't know, haven't read a paper in over a week.

I have a drs appt at 11:30 this morning. I will show him my hand then and see what he thinks.

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I seem to remember you can't get stitches after a certain number of hours but certainly an X-ray is needed for your lungs!

4. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Good Morning everyone!

Sue, you should do what I do, Just show up at the doctors the minute the door opens. They'll work right in. I've done this so much that my doctor is surprised when I call for an appointment! Your poor menfolk, it'll be such a shock for them to realize they DO know how to wash dishes after all!

Someone ought to start a poll on how long it takes when we women are sick for someone else in the house to wash the dishes. T is very thankful that I don't get sick often and when I do Precious is old enough to take over.

Diane, did you get all Jim's ironing done? T informed me this morning that he needs to wear a suit tomorrow. Talk about advance notice. It's a good thing I don't need to have one cleaned. It is getting to be aout that time.....Oh well maybe we'll get by till after Christmas.

It's nasty and yucky outside today. Another dark day. I'm tempted to turn on the Christmas lights to cheer myself up. I have a busy day ahead and don't have time for the doldrums.

5. Debby in Philly

Debby in Philly Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry to read all the trouble. Sue, you need combat pay!

Tater, glad to hear the kids did well. If we both can pull off the children's choir extravaganzas, it will be a good Christmas indeed! When they do the sweet, pretty song about giving your heart to Jesus for Christmas, I told my bunch that their main goal of course was to tell the Good News in case some folks didn't know it. But I also said another goal would be to make the grownups cry. They thought that was a cool goal! Pass the tissues!

6. BillyG

BillyG New Member

Good morning folks. Hope everybody has a blessed day.

BTW: I don't drink coffee (I'm a christian) joking!

Can I still post here.

7. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

No coffee?!

We'll just have to convert you!

8. Debby in Philly

Debby in Philly Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Never touch the stuff. I'm a tea-totaler all the way!

9. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I did get the shirts ironed but nothing else. I'd already done his work pants (tan) and his other clothes from his trip are in the dryer now. He goes away again NEXT week for a full Mon- Fri.

I drink coffee maybe once a year and then will drink the whole pot. I much prefer tea and drink it every morning.

10. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Billy: We have anything you want to drink here and if we don't - we'll get if for you!

I have a cup of decaf coffee about once a week. My drink of choice is DDP!

I have some ironing to do for Brent if I have the energy today. I iron most of his clothes and since I've been sick, I have gotten behind.

I am hopping into the shower so my hair will be dry before I go to the doctors.

I will post here when I get back.

§ue (please pray there is a med to get me feeling better!)

11. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Billy, some day I'll explain the real use of coffee . . and it ain't for drinkin'!! :rolleyes:

Come have a cuppa Calli Tea. Soothing herbal beverage sprayed on green tea leaves that will both energize and cleanse. Ummm-Ummm-Good.

Brisk, bright morning here in Wyoming. 22F, still some snow hanging from our big T'giving weekend storms. Very unsual to have even a little visible (most winter our ground in town is bare) but it's been below freezing.

Trust everyone is having a good Monday? Doctors will get their share of business in the next few weeks with holiday-related accidents and the joy of passing "bugs" in all our parties and activities.

12. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Please do so by PM ;) .

13. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, Roger, so many are addicted to that evil brew AND THEY DRINK IT! They need to be reminded in graphic detail about the error of their way.

BTW, how many "r's" are there in perreniel diarrhea?

14. NaasPreacher (C4K)

PLEASE PLEASE spare us [​IMG] . I have a good friend here who used coffee your way for a while. I have heard it WAY too many times [​IMG] .

15. Gib

Gib Active Member

What blend did he use?

16. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will defer to your sensibilities. But if anyone asks public, I retain the right to answer in public.

Until then I will only speak in in-u-end-o's.

17. NaasPreacher (C4K)

If any asks Dr Bob please do so by PM [​IMG] .

18. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Cheap off brands

19. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Sue should be seeing the doctor right now. She's really sick. Don't forget to pray!

20. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Got a PM from her as well - keep her in prayer