I can't understand how Christians can look at some of the footage here of the land obliterated and then soften it with, "Well, only 2.5% were killed". Do they not have eyes? Do they think this is CG?
They are so invested in their fiction of Israel being God's special people. It goes beyond cognitive dissonance.
You are confused here.
Did we say Israel is right because they "are God's special people"?
No. You thrust that narrative out there.
How can you, as a Christian, look at the terroristic actions of the Palestinian government and say "Israel should just let it be"?
The Palestinian government murdered Israeli civilians (Jews and Palestinians). This was the most Jews murdered since the Holocaust.
I can understand why Israel would defend itself and determine that the Palestinian government, whose primary ideology is genocide, has to go.
I cam mourn with both the Jews and the Palestinians. You cannot.