1. Israel did not declare itself a nation.The Palestinians are being kicked out of The land they and and their grandparents and their grandparents were born in before there was an Israel until 1948. You have stolen their ancestral homeland .. . You yourself knows that when Israel declared itself a nation
2. Jews also lived in the area. In fact, Jews have a longer history in that area (it is their ancestral homeland as well, and for a longer period of time).
3. The Palestinian exile happened in 1967. Palestinians fled the area due to the war (it was anticipated that Israel would fall).
4. Palestinians make up 22% of the Israeli population. They serve (voluntarily) in the Israeli Army, in the Israeli government.
By definition Israel has not committed genocide. I am not sure you know the meaning of that word.
I look at the situation from a secular point of view (not a religious point of view). So I do not share your (or @asterisktom 's) antisemitism. I also do not share the "Israel is always right" perspective many Chriatians have.
You and @asterisktom allow your antisemitism to influence your ideas (and the sources you trust) just as many Christians allow their views to influence their opinions. You are no different, you just chose a different team.