1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will the Jews build a new temple in Jerusalem?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by robycop3, Nov 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1689Dave

1689Dave Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus was speaking to those then present. Besides, where is the temple if what you say is right? Didn't Jesus say He is the temple?

2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    plus, Jesus added, "Let the READER understand." Before someone else could write His words down, He obviously had to say them first!

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Re: Matthew 24:15. For those who do not know where it was said.

4. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus is the third Temple made without hands. Did you know Ezekiel's dimensions are incomplete? Meaning only God could build it. Humans would need to add to God's word which is sin. Also, if ever built, it would not be genuine and it would involve all who embrace it in unforgivable sin according to Hebrews 6. How many have already done so planning to return to animal sacrifices?

5. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK. We'll soon see.

i'm not here to mudhole anyone. I didn't have this understanding until recently either. The father of lies is shrewd and has instilled some "1 & 2 off" teachings in the mainstream.

To repeat ... I've NEVER suggested the sacrifices nor the building of the 3rd Temple will have any salvation purpose other than to fulfill prophesy ... and be the final revelation for the (stubborn?) orthodox Jews. Yes, they killed Messiah, and 30AD is when He was "cut off" JUST LIKE Daniel said and just like they have had memorized.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone returning to animal sacrifice cannot be saved (Heb. 6). And Ezekiel's temple calls for real animal sacrifice. These people are possibly already lost even thinking about doing it.

7. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    so what is this 300 reed wall separating the Holy from the profane thing?

Is it inconceivable this is the 3rd Temple with the Ark at the Dome of the Tablets ... oriented to the East Gate??? ... and the DOR on the south side of the Mount?

8. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    no doubt they're lost.

No doubt the killing of the animals will result in just a big mess.

I'm persuaded by the scripture and the leading of the Holy Spirit ... it's gonna happen. Moreover, it's gonna happen really soon.

9. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you know Ezekiel's dimensions are incomplete? Only God could build the temple. You would need to add to God's word to build it. It is a symbol of Christ if you study it and look for NT fulfillments. Jesus is God's temple built without hands.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you a prophet now?

11. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    prophet? No. ambassador? Yes.

Gabriel told Daniel these mysteries would be revealed in what we now know as "The Last Days." They are.

I don't understand it all. I still have questions ... but one of them isn't "will the 3rd Temple be built" ... only WHEN and what actually motivates the construction. When in scale ... isn't in which millennia, nor which century ... not even which decade.

sometime between right now ... and spring '23 ... but it seems like it's gonna be before thanksgiving '22. THAT is just my guess/desire ... but it's gonna happen.

12. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    The last days began with Christ's first coming. How can anyone build the temple since the dimensions are incomplete? Only God can build it and He did. Jesus is the Temple made without hands.

13. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    how are the dimensions incomplete?

So how do you interpret the antichrist taking the seat in the temple to declare himself to be God?

is that not a building? Does it not really happen? What?

The New Covenant began with Jesus Christ's first coming. The End referenced by Gabriel in Daniel 12 is not the year Christ was born, nor His Baptism ... nor His crucifixion ... nor His Resurrection. The End is all those things Jesus told us in Matt 24/Luke 17. This generation shall not pass before these things happen. That wasn't then but I believe it is now.

Now because, as I read somewhere, I think we are all that and a bag of chips. it's simply TIME. The appointed TIME just like Jesus' Birth was appointed and so was His death, burial ... and resurrection & ascension.

14. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you know that almost all of the Protestant creeds identify the Papacy as the Antichrist?

15. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    no ... and I'm not sure how that's relevant to the discussion of whether or not there'll be a 3rd Jewish temple built on Mount Moriah.

Given what I've seen of Francis ... I will not be surprised at all ... actually, I believe the pope will become the False Prophet .. . not the antichrist. If not THE False Prophet, certainly one of the 'yes men.'

Been a protestant all my born-again life ... southern baptist raised and still hold that theology (though I have seen where Baptists falter by placing our secular form of government upon the church)

16. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    It means the Antichrist you are looking for has been here since the 9th century. But you obviously are a Dispensationalist and are blinded to the fact.

17. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    assuming that the "papacy" is the antichrist, yeah.

I've already said I disagree with that.

So I'm blinded about what again?

Call me whatever you want ... just don't call me late for supper.

18. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    THE antichrist is a person.

described by Daniel and Zechariah.

from the people who crucified Christ ... taller than his associates.

has wounded arm and blind right eye.

confirms the covenant with many for 7 years ... then renigs.

So .. .this isn't addressing an institution. I've never heard that the papcy is the antichrist until you mentioned it. That you mentioned it makes it so?
    @1689Dave

19. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is far more serious than you can imagine. We are talking about unforgivable sin for anyone returning to animal sacrifice (Heb. 6). And sins of the heart are just as damning as the real thing.

20. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Daniel ne
    Daniel never said this. It was the Papacy who placed the gap in the 70 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.