1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will the Jews build a new temple in Jerusalem?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by robycop3, Nov 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1689Dave

1689Dave Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You need to study this.

2. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Temple IS Jesus and the Church. Antichrist is still seated in nearly every church through his toxic doctrines people are so used to hearing they overlook them. In the NT, the Temple is Christendom.

3. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Daniel 7:20 ... the vision interpreted about the little horn. "taller than his associates"

4. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother ... I totally get that Jesus is our salvation. In Christ Alone.

I also get that free will and predestination can both exist because God knows.

That I am telling about the construction of the 3rd Temple does NOT mean I believe there is any salvation in such an operation. I know there isn't. ... but the prototype is already done in UAE of the Jews, Christians and Muslims having a single campus on which to worship God --- the universalism which the False Prophet will advance from UAE's structures to the Temple Mount.

5. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you know Christ set up the Kingdom of God in the time of the Roman Empire? But since it was invisible that only the born-again could see, The Pharisees rejected it preferring their Premillennialism. Many so-called Christians today reject the Kingdom of God as preached by Jesus and side with the Pharisees waiting for their premillennial kingdom too.

6. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    But, it is not the Biblical Temple. Jesus and the Church are God's temple made without hands.

7. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    So Daniel 7:20 describes what ... an institution or a person/individual.

Again with the spin-off. It's not an irrelevant to spiritual growth question, but it doesn't validate/reject the teaching of The Bible about THE antichrist.

I agree the spriit of antichrist has been present throughout history ... but there's a difference in THOSE references and the references of scripture which prophesies The Last Days ... culminating in The Day of The Lord (Dan 9:25)

8. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    We were in the last days since Jesus first arrived.

9. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    it is the 3rd brick/mortar building of the orthodox Jews.

I understand/promote that my body and yours is the temple of the Holy Spirit and that matters infinitely more than a physical structure ... but knowing these are not mutually exclusive.

this is the difficulty I'm having with accepting the 3rd Temple. There is a LOT mentioned about this. John was told to measure it ... leave out the outer court (that's where the DOR already is)

10. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Each Pope is the man of sin. They are one in purpose and doctrine.

11. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    true, but as far as I know ... they have not fit the physical description/attributes (speaking in public) of those scriptures I've already referenced. Francis certainly isn't taller ... at least as of yet has two functioning arms and eyes.

12. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    But they don't have the dimensions. So they must rewrite scripture to build it. Can't you see this will never be the temple? But a knock-off instead?

13. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are mixing symbols with what they represent. You'll get nowhere doing this.

14. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see that they (The Jews) are going to build a structure which will be their temple and they will, for a (short) time, resume the regular sacrifices ... themselves believing Yahweh has returned to them as in the days of old.

That situation won't last very long ... and the smoke will fill the streets rather than rise to the heavens. Like the covid division, it'll probably be the strife which has the orthodox accusing the "Messianics" of the rejected sacrifices being THEIR fault.

15. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    no doubt Holy Spirit discernment is needed for understanding of what's a symbol and what's an actual measurable event/person/thing/etc.

Peter told us why there were no Believers killed in Jerusalem during the Roman invasion of 70AD. Do you remember what that was? it wasn't symbolic. It actually happened and it did so for one very important reason. They were to know WHEN to be out of town. How did they know when to be "out of town?"

• Like Like x 1
  16. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    SInce when are you a self-proclaimed prophet?

17. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    You got this right. Congrats.

18. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm just reading my Bible, good sir, and inviting the Teacher to instruct me in His Word.

the smoke reference isn't something I just conjured-up. This is discussed in detail.

OK ... I added the specificity of the division being like covid. To my knowledge, beyond a Matt 24 reference about pestilence, covid isn't necessarily "in there."

19. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    but why were there no followers of Jesus Christ in Jerusalem when the calendar read "70AD"

20. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    The problem is, you are looking for the symbols to appear instead of what they represent. You'll never see what you're looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.